The Albury Wodonga region has a wealth of attractions and activities for everyone. Whether you enjoy wine tasting, the rigours of a day in the snow, or relaxing while cruising down the Murray River you’ll find something to do in this area.
Here’s some ideas and activities for you to try while you’re staying with us at the Crystal Fountain Motel
- Wine tasting at the fabulous Rutherglen wineries
- Brushing up on some culture at the Albury Regional Art Gallery, the Art Space in Wodonga or the Regional Museum
- Stepping back in time at historic Beechworth
- Seeing a cartoon come to life at the Ettamogah Pub
- Racing down the slopes at Falls Creek or Mt Hotham
- Trekking through the high country
The Crystal Fountain Motel is ideally situated for you to take advantage of all these exciting opportunities. Ask us about holiday packages or rates to stay an extra day, or you might like to stop with us on the way to or from the snow fields and get extra time on the slopes without paying the high cost of staying on the mountain.
We’re here to help you enjoy your stay with us and will give you lots of ideas to fill your days in this beautiful and fun filled region.